Male Patterned Hair Loss
Hair loss can start shortly after puberty and may become apparent even in the early twenties. Both men and women can be affected by this potentially embarrassing problem. Dr. Rose uses several approaches to help patients stop the loss and hopefully regain some of what is lost.
Dr. Rose believes it is very important for a Board Certified Dermatologist to evaluate every patient for other underlying causes of the hair loss. Sometimes treating these underlying medical conditions gets at the root of the hair loss and can be reversed. Call or email Dr. Rose today to schedule an extensive scalp exam to determine the best course of action for you.
What is PRP?
- Derived from your own blood
- Rich in growth factors
- Activates the growth phase of your hair
- Multiple actions at the hair follicle
- Increases vascularity around the hair follicle
- Accelerates the growth of hair
- Increases hair shaft and follicle diameter
- Prolongates the growth phase of the hair