WHAT CAN IT TREAT?
Literally any area on the body that has localized unwanted fat, laxity of skin and scarring especially acne scarring can be treated. This includes the face, neck, chest, sidebar fat, arms, back, abdomen. vaginal rejuvenation, thighs, knees.
WHAT IS MORPHEUS8?
Morpheus8 benefits a wide range of skin concerns. It can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, tighten lax skin, smooth out rough or uneven skin texture, treat hyperpigmentation and acne scarring, help fade stretch marks, and even reduce some fat (though not significantly enough that you’d have to worry about volume loss in your face). Morpheus8 can be used anywhere on the body, including the abdomen or buttocks, as well as the face, jawline, and neck. Morpheus8 Body is first and only full-body subdermal adipose remodeling device. Despite being applied externally, it offers the deepest fractional technology, allowing us to target deep layers of a patient’s skin and remodel collagen.Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that pairs microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) energy. It uses tiny needles to deliver RF energy deep into your skin, creating micro lesions that trigger your body’s natural healing response and promote production of new collagen and elastin, to firm and remodel skin.
For optimal results, you’ll need a series of up to three sessions, spaced four to six weeks apart
Morpheus8 skin resurfacing can safely benefit all skin types and tones, addressing a broad range of skin concerns.
Given its stimulating effect on collagen production, the treatment excels at tightening mildly sagging skin, smoothing wrinkles, and minimizing other signs of aging. Microneedling with radiofrequency energy is also particularly effective at improving the appearance of acne scars—though you shouldn’t pursue it if you still have active acne: needles moving in and out of the skin can spread breakout-causing bacteria.
The microneedling aspect of Morpheus8 helps resurface the top layer of skin, so people with sun damage and dark spots should see clearer, brighter, more evenly toned skin post-treatment.
Most notably, Morpheus8 is a safe option for people with dark skin who might otherwise be at risk of hypo- or hyperpigmentation from other resurfacing treatments, like lasers. Microneedles emanate heat only from their very tips, precisely targeting the deeper layers of the skin without causing undue damage to the skin’s surface. So very little to no downtime is noted.
- Morpheus8 is a noninvasive procedure that’s safe for all skin tones, with little to no risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Treatments can be performed on any body area and used to treat a wide range of skin concerns.
- Morpheus8 treatments are quick, noninvasive, and relatively painless (with numbing cream or local anesthesia).
- Most patients will see improvement within a few weeks after their first treatment. Improvement continues for up to three months after your initial treatment series to see your full results.
- As with any cosmetic treatment, we turn back the clock but don’t stop it from ticking!!! You’ll need yearly maintenance treatments to keep up noticeable results.
- The treatment can be painful if your provider uses a higher setting on the device, appropriate numbing is used to make this procedure as comfortable as possible.
Morpheus8 Body is the first and only FDA cleared technology to provide deep 8mm subdermal adipose tissue remodeling, so this radiofrequency (RF) goes 8 mm into the skin where the fat is. A unique large surface tip can be programmed to quickly treat large tissue areas at the deepest levels of RF available.Equipped with Burst mode RF technology, Morpheus8 Body automatically deploys bipolar RF energy to multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle. The ability to target tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, allows for a significant reduction in treatment times, minimizes skin injury, increases treatment uniformity, and enables customized full body fractional procedures.